Paul Aucamp Strategic Advisors is an independent strategic advisory firm that was established in 2003. Our director-led engagements are results-oriented and they maintain a strong and objective commercial focus from concept through to implementation.
We value long-term, mutually beneficial relationships and we are entrusted with the typical problems experienced by top performing and growing companies. Paul Aucamp Strategic Advisors maintains an uncompromising focus on shareholder value and client confidentiality.
Why Work With Us?
- We provide unrivalled expertise
- We act independently and objectively
- Our senior director’s time is 100% devoted to our engagements
- We seek the best economic outcome for our clients
- We maintain a strong hands-on, results driven and commercial focus
- We support clients, as required, through all phases from problem solving and influencing stakeholders to implementation
- We transfer skills to clients.
Paul Aucamp Strategic Advisors’ high-end deliverables include:
- Comprehensive and bankable strategic plans
- Organic and inorganic growth strategies
- Mergers and acquisitions and post-merger integration initiatives
- Preparation for IPO-readiness (i.e. prepare organisations to get publicly traded)
- Improvement of operating margins
- Company performance improvement and turnaround initiatives
- Strategic programme implementation.